Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Today was as hectic as they get:
School - was pretty good. Talked about suspence and watched part of Jaws. Still working on my CO2 car. Coming along pretty well. I still have to buy a can of primer, which I didn't get a chance to do today because I spent a grand total of 45 minutes in my house today. After school, had Mathcounts until 3:00. At 3 I went outside and waited in the car while I ate a snack. At 3:15, I had baseball practice. That lasted until 6:00. After practice, travelled to Lancaster to see my sister's concert. I was really good. It was the ensamble and the chorus. Just got back from that. Now, I get to do homework. Joy. I'll be up late tonight. But, don't call because I, might be asleep somewhere in the house. Although pretty unlikely with U2 in the backround (hail Bono!). Talk to you guys later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home