Saturday, December 17, 2005

Mike's House

Slept over at Mike's house last night. First had some pizza for dinner and then played SSX Tricky. Then, we went to see Narnia with Youth Group. Funny but pretty well made movie. Got back and played some more SSX until 2:30 AM. What a night/morning. Slept until about 9:30. Played some more SSX and had breakfast. We unlocked so much stuff. Lots of Gold Medals and Seilver Medals and I got the Uber Board. Also, we got Pipedreams, the last course. It's huge and has like 5 halfpipes. It's crazy. Tomorrow is church and working on my Chosen Journal and Family Project. I really need to get it done before break so I'm on the free and clear for homework over Christmas. So, I have had an awesome weekend so far. Kick ass!

Words of Wisdom from Simon: "If you're gonna go down, go down in FLAMES!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home