Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Monday

School Monday- Not much to say about school today. Just like any other day. Hung out with Mike after school and we worked on our IS Book pages. We didn't get much done, though. We were watching cool music videos online. Thriller was scary, but Michael Jackson always is. We also watched some old episodes of The Chapelle Show including I Know Black People. Hilarious episode. Called Danny's cell like 8 times and left a grand total of 21 minutes of voicemail messages. Extremely funny. Mike, you know what I'm talking about! Anyways, school today - English test was easy as cake. I think I did really well on it. Which is really good because I had an 89% at midquarter (plus a 7/5 points for a signed grade sheet). Should boost me up. Baseball practice today. Fun, fun. Three more days of school!!!

Peace

1 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds pretty ill steve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home