Thursday, December 22, 2005

Braces

School - Got a 44/45 on my English test! Sweet. Concert today. It was the chorus, band, and orchestra. Pretty, good, but not great. GOT MY BRACES OFF TODAY! Sucks though because I have to wear a retainer 24/7 (excluding eating) for 7 weeks and then just at night for 2 years! I hate retainers. I got one for the top and one for the bottom. I get to chew gum now (like I followed that rule before, lol). "Legally". Last day of school before break tomorrow. Here's my schedule: Party, regular class, movie, movie, party, TEST, regular class, regular class. I have a math test on the last day of school. Okay, enough crap from me. Can't wait for break. No school, skiing (hopefully with friends because Mike is going to Keystone, CO to ski. Might ask George), family project, baseball practice, games, fun, excersise, and much more. Can't wait. Peace.

1 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Nice, Braceless Steve, Nice!

Shame our winter vacation is only 9 days (including weekends), though. Shame.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home