Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Years Day

Worked a lot on my project on my Family History. I turned the project into a board game and it looks really good. I also have a little of my Science project completed and I finished my book project. I have school on a NATIONAL HOLIDAY tomorrow. Three schools out of the dozens are attending. Harrisburg just changed their minds and cancelled school. Anyways, just got back from a party at one of my sister's friend's house where I watched the Eagles game up to the 4th quarter when they were beating the Washington Redskins 20-17. Amanda's at the game now, and did she pick a good game to go to! Anyways, have to put the finishing touches on my board game, so I'll talk to you later.

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Leon said...

School on a holiday? Weird concept.

You seem to have had fun with the blog party. Commenting on different blogs is a way to get your blog noticed and it's fun.

Do wish to join 2 Lazy 2 Blog? If so respond to the email on the site. Or we can exchange links. Your blog would get listed in "Our Friends Blogs". Something to think about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home