Thursday, December 29, 2005

Wednesday

Break still going full blast! Worked on my IS Family Project a little yesterday. Went to Borders and I bought a World Map that I am going to use with my project. I also got Dawn by Elie Wiesel. Same guy who wrote Night. Both books are about the Holocaust and are very vivid and meaningful. Went out to dinner at the Green Hills Inn, a very fancy restaurant, and I wore my grandfathers old army officer dress coat. Ate ostrich for the first time. I was pretty good. Also had boar and duck. An excellent dinner. Then, got home and watched part of the Live 8 Concert DVD I got for Christmas. I was really great. So far I have watched London and part of Philadelphia. All the great bands and singers were there. It was and awesome DVD, and I still have 3 1/2 DVD's left to watch! Headin to Philly today for Jessica's doctor appointment. Then, going to a thrift shop that specializes in suits for me to buy one, I don't fit in my dad's anymore. Should be a great day. So, I'll talk to you guys tonight, hopefully.

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Leon said...

I haven't read Dawn yet but Night was very good. It was a tough book to read but I am glad I did.

You have a good start on a blog here. Keep writing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home