Friday, December 30, 2005

Philly

Went to Philly yesterday for Jessica's doctor's appointment aand to look at the thrift shop for suits. First came the first thrift shop where I bought a beautiful greenish suit for $40, originally about $500. This store buys suits that people have already bought and probably didn't fit them so they sell the suit to this store for a fraction of the original price and sell it to people like me who don't want to pay $500 for a suit. Then, we went to Jessica's doctor's appointment at CHOP (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia), a subsidiary of HUP (Hospital of the University of Penn). The doctor's appointment went well and afterwards we went out to lunch at a cafe famous for its political activism called the White Dog. After lunch we wentto the second thrift shop, owned by the same person but at a different location. There I bought a black suit jacket. Jessica and Mom tried on some fur jackets that were selling for $1500. Obviously we didn't buy them. After the second shop, we had dinner at the same White Dog Cafe. They had awesome food. I had a burger both times. Then, we drove home. When we got home, we watched Close Encounters of the Third Kind. I didn't like the movie, but my sister thought it was good. Then, slept. That pretty much brings me up-to-date for now. Today is another work day for me. Have the party at Zach's tomorrow afternoon that I'm really looking forward to. Church on Sunday. School on Monday, :-(. Well, yesterday was pretty cool. I'll update tonight again with my progress report on how my science and two IS projects are coming along. Talk to you then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home