Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas/Hanukkah

Merry Christmas! Hope you all got great presents. For all of my Jewish friends out there, tonight's number 1. Hope you get all you want this week. So far I have gotten an Irish calendar, The 100 Greatest Albums of All Time (a book, not 100 albums,lol), the new EVo3 iSkin for my iPod which is really nice because it has the skin and a plastic plate for protection, The Eleventh Commandment by Jeffery Archer, a DUBLIN sweatshirt, a car charger for my iPod, the LIVE 8 Concert on DVD, a book with 101 Reason to Proud to be Irish, and Citizen Kane the movie. I'm really thankful for everything. Chillaxin today. Nothing planned, of course. Spend some time with my family, my mom's dad is up for the weekend. Happy Holidays!!!


ONE Campaign

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home