Monday, January 02, 2006

School

School - Got my history test back-92%. Not too shabby. Stayed after school to work with Mike on our IS Book Project, pasting it up on the construction paper. It was really fun and we laughed a lot. Then, he came back to my house and we did our English homework. We're reading "The Green Door" by O. Henry. Very confusing story. I started reading Dawn by Elie Wiesel. It's just as sad and disturbing as the last book I read of his: Night. We get our English gradesheets tomorrow; I'm a little scared to see what I have. Science project is now due on Wednesday. I finished The Chosen by Chaim Potok. It was really good and thought provoking. I know for certain that other members of that class reading this will disagree emensly. Well, got to go eat something. Just became a member of 2lazy2blog.blogspot.com. Check them out!

5 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Leon said...

Your link has an extra word "here" that messes up the link. Isn't this fun. ;) You'll get the hang of it.

I haven't read much O'Henry and none in the last few years. Right now I am attempting Thomas Mann.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Thanks again. I'll get the hang of it sometime.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Leon said...

Yeah, you will. If you need help there's lots of people at 2 lazy who are willing to help and knowledgeable.

 
At 4:05 AM, Blogger Leon said...

I have been going through my posts from last year and finding all the books I read. I will write a post when I am done but wanted to mention Briar Rose by Jane Yolen. It is fiction but is a thoughtful book about the holocaust.

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I'lll check it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home