Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Tuesday

School - I got my English grade sheet back today: A- 92%. I'm really happy because Mr. Comeford is a really hard teacher. I also got back my math test that I took before the break. I scored a 98% one of the highest in the class. Midterms are coming up in two weeks. I'm a little scared, but overall it's not close enough for me to feel the real apprehension. I also have a really big short stories vocabulary test on Friday. It's vocab from about eight different short stories. I'm almost done painting my CO2 car. It looks really awesome. Planning our trip to Santa Fe this year. Going the last week in February. It's just going to be my dad and me, though, bummer. Well, have to get ready for school. Leon recommended to me Briar Rose as the next book I should read. I finished Dawn. It is one of the most sad and disturbing and sickening book I have ever read. It's about an 18 year old boy who joins a resistance movement in Israel and is ordered to execute a British officer in retaliation over the hanging of a comrad. Well, I really am going to be late. Peace.

2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Leon said...

I checked out Dawn via Google. I think I will have to work up to that one. Briar Rose shouldn't be as tough on you.

"my CO2 car" is that an rc model type car powered by CO2?

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Steve said...

It's a car I cut out of a block of wood in the shop in school. It has a hole in the back to put the CO2 cartridge in. We cut them, sand them, prime them, paint them, and race them. The shop has a ton of power tools we can use.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home