Friday, February 10, 2006

Mr. Minear

School - Math class was really funny. I drew this perfect (well almost) picture of Mr. Minear. Check it out next to his real picture at . Other than that, I got a 50/50 on my Health test. We started a first aid unit which will be easy for me because of scouts. The rest of school was pretty normal, no wait. Shieldsy had a shadow to day named Mary. She's Caitlin Moser's sister. Her, Shieldsy, Matt, ZAch, and I all went to study hall in the library and talked about funny stuff. It was crazy. MathCounts competition tomorrow. Hope it snows a lot! Except that Catherine and Mike have a date to go to the movies together and the snow would ruin it. Well, I have two, five-paragraph essays due and 75 pages of Huck Finn and all the Study Guide questions to go along with them. Talked to Emily and Catherine online.

<3 to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home