Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tuesday

School - Got our music quizes back and I got a 100. And I got my English test on the backround of Huck Finn back with a 95%. I'm happy. I got the album By the Way by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. It's amazing; every song is a new feeling. Buy it, you won't regret it. I connected with an old classmate of mine who moved 3 years ago named Alexa. She lives in Florida and found my Myspace. It was pretty cool to have someone remember you from that long ago. I got my retainers switched to night only, which is great. I've been having a mood swing lately that's made me slightly depressed. I don't know why. I have an awesome life with great people and places to go to if I need them. I guess I miss outside contact. I realized that I've been kind of in my own world lately, and I've missed out on the real one. I plan to change that.
I don't like when people are mad at me. I always try to create an understanding and make things right again. That's me.

2 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Leon said...

Good marks!

Mood swings happen and it is better to roll with them. If you are very social when they happen take a break from people. If you are spending time by yourself go see friends. Change helps.

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Yeah it helped for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home