Saturday, February 04, 2006

Skiing

Bear Creek was awesome. It was the second best skiing time of my life. Mike and I only skiied one run the whole time: The Terrain Park. We had a route that we took every time: 9 jumps, 2 poles (grinding), 1 picnic table (grinding). It was crazy! One jump, we got about 22 feet of air (NO JOKE!). It was sweet. I did a crossed eagle for the first time and a grab for the first time. It was the best! (The first best time in my life was a week in Santa Fe, NM last February where Brent and I skiied the whole mountain; every run, every hidden forest, every secret chute, etc.) Church tomorrow and party in the afternoon. Super Bowl! Steelers! Just added my Myspace to my link list on the right. Don't worry, I'll still blog on this. Myspace isn't even a blogging site. Anyways, I finished my PSSA Writing Test sample: a five paragraph essay on pursuasive writing. Can't wait for tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger Leon said...

One of my brothers used to be quite a skier. He used to love those jumps.

Myspace - it is a cool place to keep in contact with friends but not really a writing/blogging space. Check your template: "a hres=" should be "a href=" to make the link. Just check the other ones. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home