Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thursday

School - I took my health test today. It wasn't that bad, but I'm really glad I studied for it. Got a ton of homework in English. Anyways, my sister was in the Regional Spelling Bee and wasn't eliminated until the second-to-last round. Well, this weekend, while all my friends are skiing at Jack Frost in the Poconoes, I'll be in a testing room doing math problems. I wish so much that I was with them. I'd give up math for skiing anyday (as you know from my header). Too bad. Well, baseball practice tomorrow and I'm going to ride again. Training, training, training. Can't live with it, can't do all you want without it. I still have a sore Lattisumus Dorsi, and I don't know why. It could have been from skiing but that was last Saturday.

I took the time out of my day to thank the Lord for the great family and friends that I have. Without them, life would be impossible to live. I want all of you to take time out your day today to thank God for what you have. Don't take them for granted. Tell them that you consider their being in your life a pleasure. Let them know that they are appreciated.

I leave you with this quote I said the other day:
"Life isn't black and white. It's all about the colors that you paint it, in your own unique style."

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why study for test the dont mean any thing .... <3 ya... Emily

 

Post a Comment

<< Home