Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Training

Just got off the stationary bike. I have to train for my MOUNTAIN BIKING TRIP over spring break. It's gonna be the best! About 3-4 times a week I ride the stationary bike for around 30 minutes and I average about 16-17 miles per hour. If you're thinking right now "Oh, that sounds easy.", think again. I am in the hardest gear and it hurts towards the end. Anyways, I finally got out of my mood swing. It is clinicaly proven that exercising improves one's mood. I think I just validated that proven theory. This session also helps to train for baseball season. Can't wait for that to start. Anyways, I'll talk to you guys tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Leon said...

Those exercise bikes can be wicked. How often does the average cyclist climb the equivalent of a steep hill for as fast and long as possible.

"It is clinicaly proven that exercising improves one's mood." - It's change again - except in this case physical. Once the body is pushed and stimulated that 'sunken' feeling has to leave.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Steve said...

It also helps one's self esteem to push yourself farther than you thought you could.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Leon said...

You're right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home