Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Report Card

School - Almost got caught by Mr. Corbet A. Babb (Assistant Principal) in math class. I was fooling around when I notice that George was behaivor rather well in class, I ask him why and he write the following on his homework paper:

"Mr. Babb is staring right at you"

Well, I finally relized that he was in the room. He had walked in earlier, but I thought he had left. Anyways, nothing came of it, at we went off to Babiarz's Health class. After health, we were sent to homeroom to collect our report cards. I GOT A 4.2 GPA, BABY! Of course so did Zach, George, Ben, Matt, and probably a bunch of other people. Well, I'm happy. Might celebrate tonight by going out to dinner. Tomorrow is Wednesday. I can't believe it. It feels like tomorrow should be a Friday.

Sam and George introduced me to a band called Mason Proper whose new CD is coming out soon. It's a really good CD and you should all get it. I also just ordered a Red Hot Chili Peppers CD on Amazon for a whopping 4 bucks. Bargains are the best. Amazon.com and Half.com (which is a subsidiary of eBay) are some of my favorites. Talk to you guys later.

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Leon said...

Yeah, watch out for those AP's they are mean. :)

The Mason proper cd sounds awesome. I like their music.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home