Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Baseball Practice

Just got back from baseball practice. It was pretty good. We had four stations set up:

1. A soft toss with a tire to put your front foot in.
2. A tee with an outside pitch set up.
3. A quick swing machine.
4. Live pitching.

I did pretty well, but I still have some work to do. I can't believe I've been preacticing since last fall. My swing has improved so much since then. I remember when I used to throw across the street in my old house in Exeter and I'd only reach my dad half of the time. I also remember all the times that Sean and Mr. Finnegan would practice with me. They really rejuvenated my love for the game. I also can't belive that I've been playing for about 7 years. I love this game.

After practice I ran the mile or so back to my house. I'm still training for my spring break mountain biking trip to Utah. Can't wait! It's gonna be great. I might be able to go skiing on Saturday if I'm lucky. Bear Creek has about 17"-29" according to their website. That should be really fun. I might be able to invite Mike to join me, Jessica, andd her friends Afton and Ellie. Church on Sunday and the SUPER BOWL. Party at Mike's house. Raise the roof. Everyone's coming!

STEELERS

4 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Utah. Sounds awesome *smiles*

.&Love.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Leon said...

You're my proxy baseball player. I never could play due to my vision and hand-eye coordination. :)

 
At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The music player workd fine even in Win 98.

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Glad to hear it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home