Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Wednesday cont.

School - Science we worked on our research partner (Patch) on our work papers. We're almost done with our Classical Music notes in Music and are going to move into Classic Rock. It's gonna become really awesome after we start that section. Have to read a lot more of Huck Finn (about 110 pages) by next week, which wouldn't be so bad if I weren't coveredd in other assignments. Like today, had school from 7:34-2:15, MathCounts from 2:15-3:00, George was over from 3:00-4:45, Grand Slam from 5:00-6:00 (with travel), Dinner from 6:15-6:45, and scout meeting from 7:00-8:45. Then, I do homework. Where am I supposed to fit Huck Finn in. Anyways, Grand Slam was good. Got a bunch of rounds in. My swing is awesome, if I may say so myself. Anyways, have to eat or I'll starve (yeah right, ONE). Later.

Back again at 8:45, back from scouts. We had a pretty good meeting. Tonight was the Order of th Arrow (OA) elections. The OA is an elite group of scouts who are dedicated to cheerful service. Tonight is the night which we elect new members into the Order. 2 out of the 3 made it in. As the newly appointed OA Representative, I helped with elections and other stuff that I won't go into detail about. Mr. Lutz gave a great speech on the Constitution before the elections, too. Mike might be coming skiing with us at Bear Creek on Saturday, and I'm trying to set up a movie on Sunday with Youth Group. Church and the Super Bowl party at the Izzo's on Sunday. Another crazy awesome weekend planned. Can't wait!

5 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Leon said...

It looks like another "Ride Fast, Live Fast" day for you. At least you're not bored.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Steve said...

That's for sure! Thanks you so much for introducing me to the world of blogging. It has really added new friends and changed myself. Thanks.

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, my computer froze then wouldn't let me back on AIM. Talk to you tomorrow maybe, I guess. *smiles*

.&Love.

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Leon said...

Thanks Steve. You are doing the right things by visiting other blogs and being friendly. If you find yourself stuck for ideas or need help with something ask at 2 lazy or my blog and so on. People are usually willing to help.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Thanks, Leon. I'll talk to you sometime today, Catherine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home