Monday, January 30, 2006

Sunday

Church was fine. We didn't have a lesson for Rite-13 because the teacher that was supposed to be teaching today was sick, so we just sat around and talked. Mostly it was Anita who talked, though. After Rite-13 was the service. I just went home and relaxed in my bedroom after church. I read a lot more of Huck Finn, because we have to read chapters 12-18 by tomorrow. I don't really like the book, but it's not horrible. Anyways, today is the spelling bee in school. That takes up 2nd and 3rd periods, luckily. George is in it and is going to win! New music video on the right: Over My Head by The Fray. Please comment any other music video suggestions. Thanks.

2 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Leon said...

Spelling is such an adventure in English. Have fun!

I can't view the videos most of the time because I am using Linux and my system can't interpret them. This is odd because I can usually see Flash movies.

I did see the previous video when in Windows. It was great. The only problem was that it started automatically. Having the video start over again and again is annoying.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Steve said...

I'll see what I can do about that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home