Sunday, February 12, 2006

Snow

We got like 8 inches of snow last night! I probably won't have school on Monday because they haven't even started plowing the streets yet and it's still snowing. Hopefully that means that I can invite Mike to go skiing at Bear Creek on Monday. They got 10 inches up there. It's crazy. I can't wait to see how high the jumps are; they're gonna be crazy high! Anyways, I couldn't go to church today because of the snow, which is disappointing because I had some videos that I wanted to show Emily and Catherine. They're of George and Sam doing a duet of a song that George wrote. George is on the guitar and Sam is on the banjo (lol). It's really funny. Too bad I can't show it to them. O well. I'll show it to them later. I worked on my Myspace a little. Check it out. I only have 32 friends as of right now, though. It's crazy to think of Sam with like 117. Crazy. Well, got to go eat.

SNOW!

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Leon said...

"I only have 32 friends". hehe. I started to limit my contacts in Flickr because I couldn't view all their photos. Also I got so many invites to different groups.

Ah well, being a cybersocial butterfly is ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home