Sunday, January 22, 2006

Youth Group

AWESOME DAY!!!!! Started off with going to church. I was a reader and that went well. Then, after the service, Emily, Catherine, Mike and I went up to the chillin room and supervized the little kids while they were watching a Veggie Tales video. After that, we just hung around. Mike and Catherine had a huge pillow fight while I was just lying face down on the couch with Emily lying on top with a fierce fight over the pillows. Then, the little kids started jumping all over us trying to "beat us up." It was reslly fun. Soon we went skating. I was the only good skater there but Emily did a good job as did Catherine (Mike didn't come). We took Catherine's niece around the rink a few times, then got some coffee. After that, Emily and I were skating together and my sister and Catherine we skating together. Overall, it was a great day. But, I forgot my camera :-(. Luckily Anita brought hers and I just emailed her asking for some pictures to scan that I can post, so look forward to that. Later.

3 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha... today was awesome.

.&Love.

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger Leon said...

You have to be careful around loaded pillows. They can be deadly.:)

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Lol. Yes they can. Especially when you have a bunch of five year olds around. Yesterday was awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home