Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday

School - I got my midterm grades back! History - A, English - 94%, Spanish - 93%, Science - 102% (that includes a 9% curve), Math - he didn't start grading them yet. I'm so happy. Today we switched 4 classes: 1. Period one I now have music which isn't just classical. It's also about the history of rock. Should be a good class. 2. Period five I now have Mr. Kennedy for Earth science. He has ONE cross eye, which means that he can look one way with his head and another with his eye. It's scary because he could all of a sudden look at you and then call on someone who sits on the other side of the room! Anyways, Patch is my lab partner, which is pretty cool. 3. Period seven I now have Health with Mr. Babiarz. He's really cool, and his class should be great. 4. Gym is now just a bunch of games we play in the wrestling room. Overall, school was pretty good. SAT's on Saturday! Then, camping at Daniel Boone with scouts. Church on Sunday. Another busy weekend.

World Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home