Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thursday

School - Got a lot of homework for Huck Finn in English class. Some study guide packet questions and 8 chapter to read. Tomorrow's Friday, finally. Saturday is SAT's and Daniel Boone. I have no emotions at the moment. I don't know why. I feel like I'm just, here. Ever have those times where you just have to sit back and contemplate your own existance? You question God's choice of creating YOU? Why you're here and what you're really here to do? That's how I feel right now. What is my purpose inn the world. I have no idea where I want to go to college, or what I want to be when I get out. Right now, my philosophy is to try everything and decide afterwards. It's hard. I have one main goal, though: To change the world by helping mankind. Kind of like Bono. I'm not sure what paths to take to get there, but I'll find out. Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

At 2:26 AM, Blogger Leon said...

Questioning your existence is a good thing for everyone. It is nice to run around blindly without a care but eventually it is unsatisfying.

Part of me wants to say "ah you're young yet don't worry about the future." The rest of me remembers how much I dreamt and planned out my future. It was fun and I could dream the big dreams.

Dream big Steve, dream big.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Thanks, it means a lot to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home