Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Grand Slam

School - Not much to say here. Normal day. Wait, we had a course selection assembly planning for next year. Next year we switch to a 6 day cycle (days A, B, C, D, E, and F). Anyways, lots more Honor courses that I will take and 2 electives. One of those is Spanish III. The other I'm thinking about is Computer Aided Drafting which is like Architecture Drawing on the Computer. There are a ton of courses to choose from. Anyways, SAT's on Saturday, ugh. I don't really like taking them, but they get me reading for the one that counts. This test is the new one with the essay. Daniel Boone with scouts for the rest of Saturday, and coming home afterwards. Church on Sunday (with my camera!). Super Bowl party on Feburary 5th (DUH!) and that's all that's planned so far. Went to Grand Slam today. Bob never ceases to amaze me. I was havving an off warm-up and he fixed my swing with one look. I hit 44 in the game, tied for my highest! Bob is the best!

1 Comments:

At 2:21 AM, Blogger Leon said...

CAD - Computer aided drafting may be a good choice for you based on your shop work with the co2 car. Any type of computer 3D is about translating forms into recognizable things. I Barely passed shop but I can use 3D programs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home