Thursday, January 05, 2006

Wednesday and Thursday

Yesterday - School - I finished pasting up my IS Book for my first grade "counterpart". It looks really good. Zach, Pat S., George, and I are contributing to an overall english study guide for the test on Friday. I have the vocab terms for two short stories. It took me awhile to type them up. Had MathCounts again. Today - School - Shieldsy typed up a four page practice test for English. It was really good heelp for my studying. I stayed after school to finish my CO2 car. I finished assembling it. It looks great! I had a little scare when the back wheels wouldn't spin, but a little sanding and it was running smoothly as ever. Races are next week. I have three tests tomorrow. A science test, the English Vocab Test, and a MathCounts competition test. I studied for the first two but can't really study for the third. I have to prepare a speech for a court of honor in my scout troop by next Wednesday. I have to plan the whole event fot the Communications Merit Badge. It's going to be awesome. I miss The "N"!

2 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger Leon said...

Are you going to take some pics of the race?

Communications Merit Badge - I came across a blog created by a guy for the purpose of getting a Scout badge. Interesting concept. I don't know if he ever got it because his blog disappeared.

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Steve said...

I'll have to check with my teacher if I'm allowed to bring a camera into school to take the pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home