Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sure E2c Earphones

Well, I've been moody again. I went out to lunch at this small local diner with my family and afterwards went to an Audio/Video Store. They have to craziest home theater set up inside (suggested retail $35,000) and the coolest screen (suggested retail $15,000). Anyways, I was looking for a pair of earphones for my iPod. The man there suggested the Sure E2c earphones. I tried them an thought that they were a bit tinny. The man said that it might have been due to the earphones not being pushed in deep enough into the ear canal, so I'm gonna go back and try them out again later. If anyone has any experience with these or any other E series earphones, please comment your thoughts. Also, if you have any other suggestions, please comment. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home