Friday, March 03, 2006

Friday

School - Took the music test today on American Music. It had material from the 1800's up to Rock and Rap and the music of today. It was really easy, too, so I'm happy. Got my weekly grade sheet for History - 92.9%. I'm cool with that. Didn't get my Huck Finn test today, though. Mr. C said that he would give back ALL graded work on Monday. That also includes my 5 paragraph essay on racial prejudice in Huck Finn. We started The Miracle Worker in English class. It's pretty good. It doesn't feel like a Friday because we had off yesterday. It felt like a Monday. This weekend is gonna be kind of slow. I have nothing going tomorrow and only church on Sunday. Can't go skiing due to the rain we just had. Too, bad. Looking forward to my mountain biking trip over spring break. It's gonna be crazy. Nothing like Spain or Italy like some people I know, but it means a lot to me. My dad is getting a new road bike and said that I can ride it whenever I want to. It is really light, too. Can't wait to demo it! Well, I'll talk to you all later.

2 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! permanent hair removal costs in iowa Escalade wholesale tire pressure monitors

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home