Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Pancake Supper

School - We had the NJHS Picture retake today during 8th period. Then, there was a baseball meeting about tryouts and general rules and stuff like that. That went well also. We have 32 people signed up for the two teams. So, cuts will be made, like last year. I've been practicing all off-season long, so I think I have a pretty good chance of making the team. Tryouts are two weeks from yesterday. Can't wait. So, tonight was the Youth Group Pancake Supper. All the members are servers and cookers. I was a waiter and didn't stop moving until 1 1/2 hours after I started. I loved it. Catherine and her friend William were there, along with Mike, Abby, and Jay. It was crazy. Emily wasn't there, though. Bummer. After I got back I IM'd Matt and we quizzed each other on the Huck Finn Test tomorrow. We both went 8 straight correct answers in a row, so I see A's in our future. LOL. Anyways, this Saturday my mom and sister fly out and there is a PLC (Patrol Leader's Council) meeting. Sunday is church. Friday, my exercise poster is due in Health Class. Long week. Later.