Sunday, February 26, 2006

Rite-13 Ceremony

Well, I had my Rite-13 Ceremony at Church today. It was okay. Catherine and I had to stand up in the front of the church and recite a psalm and that's about it. Afterwards, Mike, Catherine, Emily, Aubrey, and I chilled in the Rite-13 room. It was crazy. I took a lot of pics and we had a lot of fun. Then, went out to dinner at Panda Heaven. It was really good. Really don't want to go to school tomorrow. I need a couple more days off! Oh, well. Anyways, Did anyone know that there is something called a "Monster Thickburger" mad by a fast-food chain called Hardee's that contains 1,420 calories and 107 grams of fat?! DAMN!!! They have a total of 5 sandwiches over 1,000 calories featured on their menu. It's crazy. America is so fat. You'd think we'd turn it down a bit, don't you think? Well, I'll leave you with that thought. Talk to you later.