Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Scout Leadership Dinner

School - We had our fashion show in Spanish class today. Danny dressed up as a female prep with a pink Ralph Lauren polo and Hilary's mini-skirt with Under Armour skin-tight pants underneath. It was hilarious. He had this really girly walk, too. We caught it on tape and were going to put in our Senior Video (YEAH 2010, THE DECADE ENDS WITH CLASS). It was great. Had another Math League test today, also. That was okay. After school, I did my homework and trained on the stationary bike for 25 minutes. I averaged 16.9 mph which is really good. Then, Mike picked me up and we went to help park cars at the Sheraton Hotel for the Boy Scout Leadership Dinner. That was pretty cool. Friday night is the Rite-13 rehearsal dinner, and the Blue and Gold Dinner. I'm trying to fit in both. Saturday night is the The Comic Book Heroes concert. I'm taking Mike with me, and it's gonna be crazy. I'll bring my camera, don't worry. Sunday is the Rite-13 Ceremony and swimming at the Body Zone. Also a camera day. So, busy week. Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home