Saturday, February 25, 2006

CBH Concert

today I got to help out Kevin Leiby with his Eagle project. We got to scrub the walls of the library in preparation for waterproof painting. It was pretty cool. August and I took a lot of pictures. I won't post any now because they're not uploaded from the camera yet and I'm too lazt to do it now. Anyways, Mike came over at around 3:45 and we went on the computer and played SSX Tricky. Then, we had dinner. After dinner, we headed over to the Hard Bean for the concert. I took a total of 83 pictures and 5 videos. It was crazy. We had a really great time. The band was awesome and a ton of my friends and classmates were there. So, then we dropped Mike off at his house and came back here. Tomorrow I have the Rite-13 Ceremony and Swimming afterwards. Should be really fun. I am so lucky to have such great family and friends to live my life with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home