Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday

School - Got a bunch of grade sheets back in school today (mid-quarter, already). History I have a 96%. In English I have a 94%, and in math I have a 97%. I'm pretty happy with those grades. So, tonight was the rehearsal dinner for the Rite-13 ceremony. It was pretty fun. We had a good dinner, and Father John said some prayers and we had a really good time. Then, we practiced the ceremony that will be held in Church on Sunday. We had a fun time. Tomorrow, I'm helping Kevin Leiby (Jimmy C.) with his Eagle Project from 10:00 - 12:00 AM. Then, Mike's coming over and having dinner with us. Afterwards, we're going to the Comic Book Heroes Concert. Talked to a friend from Ligonier Camp online. He's cool. Anyways, Church on Sunday with the ceremony and then, Math homework and Health homework. So, a busy weekend. Looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home