Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Science

School - Had a study hall period for 1 1/2 hours first. I read chapters 1-6 in my science book (all) and chapters 1-5 in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. The preface was unbearable but the story is ok. Then, 1/2 hour break where Ned and George had a run-in with a few stale fruit roll-ups. Had to be there. Science exam was a piece of cake. I think I did really well. Got out at 11:00 and went over to Blue Marsh (a local lake) and had a skipping contest. There are no bad skipping rocks there; it's amazing! Then, went to Barnes and Nobles for lunch and a book. I picked out the Count of Monte Cristo. I'm only on page 34 (of 1462, lol), and, so far, it's good. Tomorrow is English and Spanish exams. No quiero ir al clase de mi examen de espanol, o ingles. It's going to be a hard day. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home