Thursday, January 19, 2006

Spanish and English

School - First was Spanish. We had 200 multiple choice questions, a listening section, and an essay. It was pretty easy, though. That class is one of my favorites because we have so much fun (how couldn't you with a line-up like Patch, Andrew, Sean, Danny, George, Sam, and me?). Next was the break. Sam, Ned, George, andd I argued about if James Bond is or isn't a rock god. He a local guitarist, and yes that's his real name. English was pretty hard. 200 multiple choice, a semicolon andd comma editting worksheet, and a five paragraph essay. I only finished with four minutes to spare. Tomorrow is the last day of exams. Finally. Busy weekend ahead: Tomorrow, MathCounts from 11:00-2:15, and the Cub Scout Pinewood Derby at 6 with Mike, Mike, and Pat. Saturday - Probably hang out with Mike. Might go see the new Spielberg: Munich, sounds great. Sunday - reader at church and ice skating at Boddy Zone afterwards. Should be pretty fun. I'll bring my camera, so look for pics on Sunday night. Bought a few Franz Ferdinand songs: Take Me Out and Do You Want To. Great songs. Well, got to go study some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home