Friday, January 06, 2006

Weekend

Well, this might have been one of the hardest days of my life. I had four tests in school today. One in English, the one I've been talking about all week, it was so easy because i studied a lot. I'm really happy about that. Then, there was the science test which was pretty easy. During 7th and 8th periods I took two MathCounts tests which I did OK on. I was talking to Mike Izzo and we're at the moment setting up to go see King Kong and then have a sleepover at one of our houses. A great compliment to a harsh day. Then, church Sunday and working on my Science project on Uranium. Fun, fun. I have to go right now because he's coming to pick me up. Bye!

2 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Leon said...

Four tests in one day is rough, especially in your first week back after a holiday.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Tell me about it. I ordered Briar Rose on Thursday and it should be here some time next week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home