Thursday, February 16, 2006

Rock Climbing

School - We had PSSA's again. Today was the informational prompt. It was okay. I got a pretty good five paragraph esssay out of it. Finished another Five paragraph essay on racial prejudice in Huck Finn last night. I think it's good. I also had to type up a paper for Spanish. Took the science test, which was very easy. We have a math quiz today. And, we have a health test today on how to treat different burns. Last night the troop went rock climbing at Reading Rocks. It was crazy fun. We were climbing a ton and I did a lot of bouldering! Of, course I hardly have any feeling in my arms because Bouldering is all arm strength. Anyways, there was pizza and Gatorade and lots of cool stuff. I had to belay a lot of the little kids, though. That hurt my shoulder muscle (deltoids) a ton, so they're pretty sore this morning, also. Last day of school today! Four day weekend! Skiing at Bear Creek! It's gonna be awesome! Well, nothing Friday (maybe ski), Jessica's party on Saturday, Church on Sunday, and nothing Monday (maybe ski). It's going to be a great weekend. I want everyone to have as much fun as I do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home