Monday, February 13, 2006

SAT Scores Are In!

School - We have PSSA Writing Assessment tests tomorrow and Wednesday. More tests. Speaking of tests, I got my SAT scores in!!!! Compared to 18 year old seniors, I got an 1860 on the new SAT (and a 1280 on in terms of the old one)! That's an 84 percentile in reading and an 85 percentile in math! I went up 38 percentile in reading all thanks to my english teacher Mr. Comerford. And I've been reading a ton lately. Math went down a tad but I'm better than cool about that. I feel awesome. Plus, I just got back from Grand Slaam and batting practice. It was an on-off day but I got a 39 in the game, which is really good. Four day week! And then a 4 day weekend! Can't wait. Hopefully I'll be skiing this weekend. Can't wait to hit the terrain park. And guess what?! Ligonier Camp is coming to Reading Area! Goin to see them (duh!) and bringin a friend (and I get a free t-shirt for that). Killer day. CHEERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home