Friday, February 17, 2006

Hospital

I shadowed my dad at work today. It was a long day, too. His first case was a narrowed fistula which took about 30 minutes. The second case was a clotted graft which took over 2 hours and 45 minutes. Then, we ate lunch and I met Ollie and his mom, who is a Spanish interpreter at the hopsital. Then, my dad performed two kyphoplasties which went pretty well. then, the graft patient had to come back in to have an anyurism looked at in his arm. The whole day was very busy. The techs were very nice and helpful, and I had a really good time. Izz MkIzz (Mike)invited me to go skiing with him at Bear Creek on Sunday after church and then go over to his house on Monday. It's gonna be awesome! I aquired some more comments and friends on Myspace and then sent out an emial to some Order of the Arrow members about a service opportunity. So, overall the day was great! I actually got to see what my dad's work day is like from 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM. Tomorrow is my sister's party and Sunday is church. And skiing at Bear Creek. Monday is Mike's house. It's gonna be an awesome.

I'll bring my camera to Skiing, Church, and Mike's house so look for pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home