Friday, February 17, 2006

Thursday

School - We finished the Amadeus movie in Music class. Then, we did some more lit. analysis on Huck Finn in English Class. We have our fashion show on Tuesday in Spanish. It's gonna be crazy. Took my health quiz which was pretty easy. We had a National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) meeting yesterday to practice for the induction ceremony on Wednesday. I'm being inducted! Later, I had my sports physical for baseball. That went fine. Then, on my Myspace for a while. Got a ton of comments yesterday about my new pictures. Also, a lot of regular comments. Today - I'm going to the Hospital with my dad to watch him perform a kyphoplasty. Then, coming home and chillin. Jessica's party tomorrow and church on Sunday. It's amazing to believe that I still have sore wrist muscles from rock climbing. Well, talk to you guys later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home