Saturday, March 04, 2006

Symphony

Today was a very relaxed day. This morning I had a Patrol Leader's Council meeting to discuss the upcoming schedule for the troop. That went very well. Then, my dad and I traveled down to Lancaster to look and road bikes. It was really interesting learning about all of the different models. After we got back, I rode the stationary bike for 30 minutes averaging 16.4-16.5 miles per hour. Mike, came over and we stayed on the computer working on Myspace and what not. Dinner was my own version of Maceroni and Cheese (which tasted terrible) and I didn't eat most of it. So, I'm still pretty hungry. At around 7:10 PM, dad and I went over to the Reading Symphony Orchestra to hear Mahler's 6th Symphony. It was pretty good but a little hard to follow. Tomorrow is scout Sunday so I can only go to Rite-13 until around 9:45 AM. Then, Scout Sunday Church Service. Homework next. Then, another grand week of school. That's my schedule.

2 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger Leon said...

Did you use one of those boxes that have the powdered cheese? They are good "bachelor meals" but the powdered cheese can be sooo disgusting.

I usually just boil up some pasta and use whatever sauce and cheese is on hand.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Steve said...

LOL Yeah that's exactly what I used! The cheese was terrible. It was called like Wisconsin Cheddar. I don't know, but I didn't like it at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home