Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Apple

School - We went to the elementary school to give the book that I have been working on for about two months to my first grade partner. He didn't really love it as much as I had hoped, so I'm a little bummed. Finished my science project. I present it tomorrow; it's on Uranium. Big News Today! - Apple came out with their first ever Intel Processor Computers. They are awesome! A laptop called the MacBook Pro and the new iMac. The laptop now comes with a built in iSight (intCamera) and is 4x faster than the Powerbook (not discontinued). Also new to Apple are iLife and iWork 06. New to iLife is iWeb, an application designed for easy webpage design. I really want the new laptop and iLife but with a pricetag over $2000, not likely at all. Turns out I can't go to Lake Como (HUGE Disappointment) because the day we would fly back is the first day of my religious sports camp called Ligonier. I cannot miss that. Oh well. Got a new watch today, not that you care. A cool Armitron for $20. Cheap, yet simple and elegant. Not bad for that price. Have to go put the finishing touches on my project.

2 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Leon said...

The Mac stuff looks cool but they're sooo expensive.

Too bad he didn't like the book. Was it similar to these.

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Yeah! A lot like them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home