Monday, January 09, 2006

Mid Terms are coming up.

School - I got my English Vocab Test back - 42/40 A+. YES! I've got a solid A for the quarter. Breaking News - We have exemptions this year. Thank God for that. I can't stand Mid Terms and I really can't stand Finals. Last year, I didn't have to take any! I hope to follow in the tradition this year, too. My grandmother is here again. It always nice when she comes to visit. I am sooooo tired today, it's starting to affect my day. Not good. Need more sleep. Well, ran home from school today and am starting another tradition of running home every day. It's really not that far, a mile, but it's good exercise anyways (stay in shape for baseball season. I have practice tomorrow and Thursday. I missed the last three: the first one because it was over break, and the last two because I forgot. Well, there is a possibility of my family and I going to Italy the first week of summer break for a meeting me dad has there. We'd be staying at a place called Lake Como miles from the Swiss border. One of my dreams has always been to look apon the beautiful magnificence of the Swiss Alps. I know the Alps are the same in Italy, but for me, it's different. Anyways, I looking forward to going, if we even do. Have to go help clean up the kitchen. Talk later.

1 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger Leon said...

Good going with the English test. Good English usually means good blogging. :)

Lake Como is supposed to be beautiful. I stayed just across the Swiss border in Zermatt and got to see the Matterhorn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home