Saturday, January 07, 2006

Mike's House

Well, I had an awesome time at Mike's house, as always. We first played some SSX Tricky, then we went to the movies to see King Kong. It was a great movie. Looking at it from a professional critic's viewpoint, it was still sweet. It was pretty violent and gory, though; I mean a guy gets his head swallowed by some sort of huge water animal with no eyes, just a mouth and two rows of sharp teeth. There were also lots of giant insects in the movie. Anyways, we stayed up until 3:00 AM, a new record for us (my individual record is 5:30 AM with Mason). We watched parts of You Got Served on his PSP with his new speakers. Mike's are very small and portable. His mom got the new video iPod 30 GB white (same one I have) and the inMotion speakers that look like a big cylinder on its side. It has awesome sound and are a lot bigger than how they look in the picture on Apple's website: Apple inMotion Speakers. I'm going to look into some small portable speakers for my iPod soon. My family and I are going to go see an acrobatic show tonight. I have no clue what it is or how it is going to be. Well, talk to you tomorrow and/or later tonight after I get back.

3 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger Stephen said...

Yeah...I thought King Kong was great too. It didn't even feel like 3 hours passed by.

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Leon said...

I want to see the movie. Big scary critters are more fun than big scary human slasher movies.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Your right that it didn't even feel like a 3 hour movie at all. And critters are much better than human voilence slasher movies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home