Sunday, March 05, 2006

Scout Sunday

Today was a really cool day. It started off with Scout Sunday at Bausman Church. I was a reader and my reading was Genesis 8:9-17. The whole service went very well. After Scout Sunday, I just kind of relaxed at home until it was time to go to dinner. We went over to a family friend's house where we had an extremely good Indian Dinner (the husband is Indian). It was amazing. There was everything you could ever imagine. We got home around 9:00 PM. Then, I talked to Emily a little bit on the phone and went to bed. She told me that there is a new person in our Youth Group. I'm going to have to wait until next week to meet her. Too bad. This week is a four day week for me at school. WE have off Friday. I'm thinking about accompanying my dad to work again for the day. Saturday is Kevin's Eagle project again from 10:00-12:00. Sunday is the Cub Scout Klondike Derby that I just volenteered to help out from 1:00-4:00. So, it's going to be a VERY long week. Can't wait for the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home