Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tuesday

School - Got my health project back - a 96%. I'm really glad because I thought that I was going to get a B on it. So, in History, we had a review game and, for the third straight time, my team lost. I made all of my practice shots and missed all of my regular shots. It made me so frustrated, lol. We have to test tomorrow, which I have to study for tonight. I also haave to read the Miracle Worker and answer some study guide questions. Baseball starts on Monday. Can't wait for try-outs, though it will probably be very cold. I'm still looking forward to them anyways. Friday, we have no school! It's gonna be crazy. Saturday, I have Jimmy C.'s Eagle Project where we will be painting the library walls with waterproof paint. Saturday is also the First-Aid ralley that I don't want to go to. Mike probably coming over, too. Sunday is church. That's pretty much it. Check out my Myspace, if you get a chance. Thanks.