Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Baseball

School - Going well so far. I got an A on my math test and and A on my History test, and I have yet to get my science test back. We just finished our second game this week out of three. We won for the second time this week. The first game was yesterday, which was a makeup game for rain. We played Reading Southern and beat them 14-12, a real pitchers' duel, lol. I went 3 for 5 with 3 runs batted in. I was happy. Today we played Antiedem. We won 17-5! It was my best game yet. I went 5 for 5 with 3 doubles, 4 runs batted in, and 2 runs scored! I was extatic! The whole team was at it's best. Our next game is on Friday at home against Reading (some direction). I looking forward to it.

3 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! isuzu san diego hospitality industry time share statistics .pdf preggo breastfeeding Rhinoplasty prices london ontario canada pipo bmw 25 moteur 1995 isuzu trooper review Wedding invitations missouri saab ann arbor psychic readingsearch.php qq ionamin B drug b b valtrex b isuzu trooper parcel shelf Irvine cosmetic dentist 7105t blackberry from mobile t http://www.1992fordmustangconvertibleparts.info/Isuzu.html Name registration domain website parking schaumburg isuzu 300 w higgins

 
At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely can i encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you could have hit the nail for the head. Your idea is outstanding; the problem is something that not enough persons are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy i stumbled across this during my seek out some thing with this. Mother'S Day Wishes For Friends And Family

 

Post a Comment

<< Home