Saturday, April 01, 2006

Not bored, just busy.

School - Just had my test on the Miracle Worker play about Helen Keller and Annie Sullivan. It was actually a very good play, and I liked it a lot. The third quarter has already ended, and this quarter I am in a class about Microsoft Word and also back in Investigative studies. In that class, we are doing three mains things. The first is the reading of the book The Giver which I have read before. It is a very good, but fast read. The second project is called a character study where I have to type 500-750 words and "paint" a picture in words about someone. I chose my dad. It's going pretty well. The third part of the course is an advertising unit. We get into groups and pick a cause to support and sell to the public (a selection of teachers who are also the judges). We have to create a billboard, magaazine ad, a radio add, and a Television add. Then, we are judged on how good our project is. It actually pretty cool. Baseball is going pretty well. We have to run a LOT because we goof off a LOT. But, other than that practice is going well. I am a little disappointed in the way I am hitting the ball lately, though. I wish it were better, my bar is raised extremely high because I have been working all off season, going to Grand Slam once a week whenever I could and getting lessons. I expect more of myself. Oh, well. Just have to concentrate and work harder. But, baseball is MY sport and if I'm playing at all, I'm happy. So, I'm very busy, again. I wake up at 6:18 A.M., go to school which starts at 7:34, finish school at 2:15, get changed in the locker room, wait for the bus. Get on the bus at 3:00, get to practice at 3:15, practice for two hours, get home by 5:30, eat dinner, do homework, and go to bed. That is my schedule. It busy, but that's kind of the way I like it:

Not bored, just busy.

3 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://img316.imageshack.us/img316/6789/photo1753bc.jpg Even though I'm dead, I'm your number one fan!

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Leon said...

The advertising section looks interesting. I had to do something similar in a university course and it was tough to get a good campaign that worked.

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Howard stern private parts orgy tommy lee and pamela anderson lee video

 

Post a Comment

<< Home