Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Baseball

Sorry I haven'y posted in a while. I have a lot to talk about. I have a little problem with my English grade. If a get a B this quarter, I have to take the final. I have an 89% at the moment. I have to get an A on my phrases test to get an A this quarter. In other news, baseball tryouts started! Monday was around 76 degrees and we were burning up. Tuesday was around 50 degrees and some of thought we'd outsmart the weather from Monday and wear short-sleeves (yeah, that included me). It wasn't too bad because we were generating so much heat. Today, we were supposed to have an intersquad scrimage, but it is so windy out that they switched it so that today is indoors for pitchers and catchers only. Tomorrow is the last day of tryouts. Friday morning, a sign is posted with the names of the people who made the team. Then, we pick up our uniforms and hats and get ready for nonstop practice, Monday - Friday, 3:15 - 5:15. Good stuff. Scouts tonight. I had my board of review for Life (the rank right before Eagle) last night and passed. Six to eight months until Eagle! I still have one merit badge to do. If gone to work with my dad a couple of times. It's really interesting watching what my dad does. He is a Radiologist for those of you who do not know. Well I got to run, so I'll talk to you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home