Saturday, March 25, 2006

CBH Concert In Lancaster


Last night was the Comic Book Heroes Concert in Lancaster at The American Music Theater. They opened for Foghat and Steppenwolf. There were 1,600 people there, a full house. George and I got to tag along and see both the Comic Book Heroes' and Foghat's sound checks before the gig. It was probably the closest I'll ever be to a hit band. Anyways, the concert was awesome. Afterwards, Sam, Ned, Steve, and Collin signed autographs on their new EP that just came out. It has three songs on it, two original and a version of Ray Charles's "Hit the Road Jack." The, after the show, George and I got to go up to the dressing room. There, we jusy hung out and talked until it was time to leave. So, today we have company over for the day. Some of my mom's friends, I think. Toomorrow is church where I am a reader. So, I'll talk to you guys later.

1 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger Leon said...

That must have been a cool show. I heard about it when I last checked the CBH site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home