Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday

School - Well, I had a crazy hard math test today. It took more than the entire period to finish. We had to prove the Pythagorean Theorem as one of the problems. Anyways, I made the Baseball Team! We got our Uniforms and everything else you can imagine today after school. I am officially number 18 for the game jersey (Johnny Damon-favorite player) and number 36 for my practice jersey. I was surprised that some people made the team. The Varsity team is going to be pretty godd, though. I have to study for my phrases test on Wednesday. PSSA's on Tuesday and Thursday. Nothing tomorrow, I hope. Just sleeping in. Probably see if Mike can come over or something. Sunday is church. I'm going into thinking mode again, so I might have to post something more philosophical soon.